Hikes and Event Calendar
COME AND JOIN US - EVERYONE WELCOME!
- Hikes in the calendar are described according to length and level of difficulty. See Choosing a Hike to undertand hike level descriptions used in the calendar.
- GVTA-sponsored hikes often provide coordinates to indicate a place for hikers to meet before the hike. See Using Coordinates and Map Links for help using coordinates on your GPS or smart device.
- Check Trail Closures & Reroutes before heading out for last minute updates on closures and reroutes.
- Finally, remember to adhere to Trail Users Code!
* These hikes are independent outings and are listed for the convenience of members. They may not be lead by a Certified Hike Leader. The GVTA accepts no responsibility for hikes identified as Independent Outings.
Need help with printing?
- Click on Print icon (top right of calendar)
- Select the date range you want
- Check the box "Print descriptions" and check the box "Black & white"(optional)
- Click Print (or click "Save as" to create a pdf file).
Please email any errors to [email protected]